Tuesday, April 01, 2008

SECRET Sample SALE (April 9th)!

Well, maybe it's not a secret if I post it on the World Wide Web. Stop being so specific and literal. It's a seeecret because there's a LIST. I looove lists. Because you're either IN or (channeling my best Heidi Klum)... you're OUT. I'm no therapist, but it's a trippy true-ism that no one likes to be the last one to know or worse...not even considered. Which is why I'm here to tell ya about the SECRET SAMPLE SALE.

When: Wednesday, April 9 (this year)/ 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
What will be?: Oh my there's various jewelry lines (even for baby...oh and mine), antiques, baby gifts, French limoges boxes, wedding reception items (sterling cake knives), wine accessories, etc, antique tea lamps.
Where: Private showroom (details given upon contact. Hint: a central Dallas location)
HOW? Send email requests (with names to be added) to: eurale@aol.com

It's kinda fun to be in the know...right? Yah, it is. (This is so NOT an April Fool's joke.)

No comments: